PDA

View Full Version : Batts for US2.5

jedimastergarcia87
02-28-2011, 05:55 PM
Whats the best rechargable batteries for US2.5? Can it take nihms? The main led for my US2.5 saber I have is a luxIII blue and I was planning on adding a yellow accent led to the choke. If I can use nihms what would the best ones be and do they need the pcb boards? Thanks. I'm getting my mhs saber fixed up finally I think this week and I'm also going to spice it up abit so its not so boring looking anymore. I'm getting the new switch with the metal housing, a black covertech knob, a set of grips style one, a yellow accent led after I paint the choke to copper, and also a 34 inch Corbin battle blade. I will post pics and a video after the saber is fixed up. I'm also getting thinner wires so the inside is nice and clean. I'm also going to take apart the choke from the main body so I can get threads fixed and cleaned up.

Loachri MacTalabh
02-28-2011, 06:12 PM
This may help a bit. I am using a P4(green).
http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com/showthread.php?12250-Seoul-P4-With-USv2.5-Battery-Solution

jedimastergarcia87
03-02-2011, 02:04 AM
Thanks for that post. I plan to fix my US2.5 saber within the next few weeks because I did get my job back and then I'm doing a seperate Petit Crouton saber which I already have planned also. This is a render of the Petit Crouton saber I have in mind. Hope you like it. Should I be able to fit a accent led in the MHS gear? Also what is the accent led pad for the US2.5?