PDA

View Full Version : Wait...wheres the powder coating service??

subbsonik
02-24-2011, 10:00 AM
Did that just go away for a few weeks or is this service gone for good? I love the idea of a "one stop shop". That, and the finish is always awesome from TCSS! BRING IT BACK PLEASE!!

Ryan

Rafalema
02-24-2011, 10:20 AM
Relax, it's coming back soon. Tim's just working on the new colors, there are lots and lots of new colors coming soon.

Azmaria Dei
02-24-2011, 10:45 AM
and new parts to make codes for too.

Strydur
02-24-2011, 02:53 PM
I just need a break for a week or so to catch everything up.

Azmaria Dei
02-24-2011, 02:54 PM
with the flood of orders for the contest and the PC-L boards, i don't blame you.

subbsonik
02-24-2011, 04:24 PM
completely understandable, I just recently ordered a part done in the "black chrome" and I was totally blown away by how amazing it looked. I plan on getting a few more pieces done to match. Thanks for the info guys! I'm totally new to saber building but I'm completely hooked. Now if only I could get my hands on the new board before they sell out next time...;)

Mack
03-02-2011, 03:57 PM
completely understandable, I just recently ordered a part done in the "black chrome" and I was totally blown away by how amazing it looked. I plan on getting a few more pieces done to match.

I'm thinking about getting some parts done in black chrome. Do you have any pics? Also did you get it media blasted first?

Alcfalath
03-03-2011, 08:34 AM
completely understandable, I just recently ordered a part done in the "black chrome" and I was totally blown away by how amazing it looked. I plan on getting a few more pieces done to match. Thanks for the info guys! I'm totally new to saber building but I'm completely hooked. Now if only I could get my hands on the new board before they sell out next time...;)

Feel free to post here with the pics and description of your powdercoating.

http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com/showthread.php?12513-Post-up-pics-of-the-new-powdercoats!