PDA

View Full Version : sound diagrams needed

midknighter
12-07-2005, 03:12 PM
good day to all..

i was wondering if any one of you out there have a diagram for the electronic battle sound,humming and motion activated sound for lightsaber?

thank you for your time...

xwingband
12-07-2005, 03:43 PM
Welcome! Some clarification is needed so you can get the response you want.

Do you mean a diagram of the electronics on a toy lightsaber? or a sound clip? or something else I haven't guessed?

I notice it said your from the Phillipines, perhaps your english is causing my confusion.

midknighter
12-08-2005, 07:08 AM
sir,

im looking for a diagram for the electronics on a toy lightsaber.The battle clashing humming,etc.
im hoping you could help on this.

thank you and have a good day.
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by xwingband

Welcome! Some clarification is needed so you can get the response you want.

Do you mean a diagram of the electronics on a toy lightsaber? or a sound clip? or something else I haven't guessed?

I notice it said your from the Phillipines, perhaps your english is causing my confusion.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

GeluKhanGharr
12-08-2005, 01:10 PM
midknighter,
Other than the ideea from a guy from France who is allegedly putting together a circuit that will run sounds from a solid state memory card, the rest of us have been using circuit boards from butchered toys. Either MR or Hasbro. As far as I can tell, these boards contain a digital chip with the hard wired sound effects. Everything else on the boards is just support(ie clash sensor, gyroscope, regulating components). I don't think anyone has the actual diagram, or if they do, they're not sharing.
We're all looking for ways to save money, and as the Hasbro toys have come down to $8 here in the US, few bother to come up with a different sollution.

Born of Sith, seduced by the light side.
http://www.saloncatalina.com/images/signature.jpg

LAN-ED-TUL
12-08-2005, 04:33 PM
wel Gelu, they may be in your area but i cant find the 8 dollar sabers at any wally worlds around here.

GeluKhanGharr
12-08-2005, 04:38 PM
LAN-ED-TUL
Malwart had it online until not long ago, but I see they took it out. Check periodically, who knows, maybe they'll bring it back.

Born of Sith, seduced by the light side.
http://www.saloncatalina.com/images/signature.jpg

midknighter
12-10-2005, 04:26 AM
thank you master gelukhangharr.