07-26-2006, 01:49 PM
Blade color = Blue
Power supply = 3AA
Blade type = LED strip
MR part number = SW-208

http://www.thecustomsabershop.com/sabers/scripts/05anakin/2.jpg

Cin Drollic
06-02-2007, 10:14 AM
I have 1 of those but now i wish i didnt take it out of the package they have stoped making the right? point is im going to buy another 1 when i get the chance and keep it in the box for like 5 years and then it will be worth some real money then

fireboys
05-12-2010, 01:43 PM
Hi just got my hilt i think you call it of this Rep and nothing inside it I just want a blade to go in it and light up... so I am a noob here.. sorry so I talk to the guy who i got it from and he pointed this site me so he said i needed "direct drive" system, which is a simple circuit that has led light, switch, and battery." I have not clue where to start on the part list for this... the only i have is the hilt nothing inside it....

jjshumpert
05-12-2010, 02:20 PM
fireboys, it sounds like you purchased an empty hilt, if your wanting a basic saber that will light up you should have no trouble building this at home with these parts

blade holder
http://www.thecustomsabershop.com/MR-or-Hasbro-FX-Anakin-conversion-kit-P248.aspx

hilt electronics
http://www.thecustomsabershop.com/Build-Your-Own-Seoul-P4-Electronics-Kit-P469.aspx

you should also look here for a tutorial on how everything goes together for your electronics
http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com/showthread.php?t=8537

good luck and feel free to ask around if you run into any trouble

fireboys
05-12-2010, 04:01 PM
Yes it just the hilt my friend just gave it to me he had no clue what todo with it and thank I will check them out and I think it will be fun to start making it

Torran
02-23-2011, 03:34 PM
I have had this lightsaber for a few years now and haven't really used it. I went to turn it on the other day though and the sound won't work for some reason.

Everything else on the saber is fine but I can't figure out how to fix the sound. Can anyone help me out?

FenderBender
02-23-2011, 04:38 PM
Does it still light up? If so and it really is just the sound: 1- Did you leave batteries in it while stored? If so this can cause corrosion/oxidation of the contacts. Maybe the speaker contact on the battery pack or sound board connector is corroded/oxidized. 2- The audio amp transistor on the board is fried. This is also a common ailment of the FX boards. Zook here on the boards can fix it but you might want to take the soundboard out yourself, otherwise that would most likely incur further charges. 3- the speaker is blown. Not as common, but an easy fix: buy a replacement battery pack/speaker combo on eBay.

Torran
02-23-2011, 04:43 PM
Yeah it still lights up but I'd actually like to start getting into this hobby so I want to do the repairs myself if possible. I'm pretty sure that it is just a connection to the speaker in the battery pack but I'm not sure how to get it open to take a look at the connections inside.

FenderBender
02-23-2011, 04:46 PM
Find the Anakin conversion thread in the FX Conversions sub board and the tut' for the conversion will tell you how to take it apart. Good luck.

Torran
02-23-2011, 05:05 PM
It doesn't show anything about the battery pack though.

dgdve
02-24-2011, 06:38 AM
I've taken apart those battery pack a few times.. and thing is once you get it apart I dont think your going to get it to go back together perfectly.. the speaker is press fit into a housing at the bottom so its not easily accessible.. your best(only) option is evilbay because you just wont get it back together good enough I fear. I hope this helps.. also if you want to do a conversion (and you want sound) this issue should be addressed BEFORE you start spending extra money.

Torran
02-25-2011, 04:26 PM
Yeah I'll probably order a new battery pack when I get the chance. I dunno if I wanna do the conversion though. I might buy a new saber to mess around with.