PDA

View Full Version : New French member

parfaitelumiere
01-22-2011, 05:48 AM
Hello,

I am Patrice,I live in France.
I discovered the lightsaber's world after trying to make some small vids with After effects.
I didn't even imagine this world could exist,it's really interesting,and funny.
I was knifemaker,I don't do knives now,but lightsabers make me think about this job,same technics,materials,and infinite design possibilities.
Since I made the videos I am no the owner of:
-A parks(seems it's just at the posts today,I received the notification)
-A Obi-Wan ep 4 from Russrep of course(some parts are here,other are in production).
-A graflex flashgun(dissasembled,the clamp is on the obi saber,because it has some good rust,I will find another clamp in better condition for the graflex)
-Two exactra 20 calculators.

I think I will use 20mm or 3/4" blades only,with led strips,I have already built a 63 led chain for a custom lightsaber.

I want to make customs sabers,as it would be pieces of art,with precious metals(especially for crystal chamber),technical materials like titanium or carbon fiber,custom rubber grips too.
Of course I want all my sabers to include a crystal chamber,with two crystals,a colored primary crystal and a colorless focusing crystal.
As a mineral collector it's sure I will use first choice crystals for the sabers.

Skottsaber
01-22-2011, 06:09 AM
Welcome!
And I envy your calculators... authentic bubble strips for the graflex and Russrep

parfaitelumiere
01-22-2011, 07:33 AM
Yes,I would find a third for a future MPP lightaber...
I think if I have to choose 3 sabers from original trilogy,would be:
Luke ANH
Vader ESB
And obi wan of course...

I have taken shots of stones,but I don't know where to post them.

dgdve
01-23-2011, 07:46 AM
Welcome to the forums, sounds as if you found us in a funny way but I think its not unlikely that others have done the same. Your going to have soo much fun especially since you used to build knives/dagger/sword handle's (hilts). You will fit right in and I hope you enjoy your stay! (check the gallery section its very nice)