PDA

View Full Version : Hey guys!

Bboy
01-09-2011, 12:10 AM
Hello! Well my name is Bboy as you can see, I knew about the custom saber shop a while back but I never really made an account, so I did just now! I wanted to make an account because I am currently building my First lightsaber (I will post pictures when it is done), and wanted to learn some tricks and tips from the users here at thecustomsabershop.com so I can further my abilities on lightsaber making :D.

So nice to meet you all and you will probably see me now and then making posts and threads :).

-Bboy

Doc B
01-09-2011, 02:05 AM
Good deal, homie. I look forward to seeing your first build.

dgdve
01-09-2011, 07:48 AM
Welcome, its great to see you've already been looking around the forum. If your new to saber building you should concetrate your attention on the stickies... Every common problem and its workarounds are discussed in great detail in those stickies, so you should be fine with your first build. Check the gallery or A->Z build thread, there is no measure to the amount of sheer inspiration that can be found there. After 2 weeks you can use the PM's or shoutbox/chat thats a great place to get some general direction if you just feel... lost, or just come out and say hi.. anyway I've kept you long enough.. enjoy yourself and keep us posted on the progress of your build

cardcollector
01-09-2011, 12:22 PM
Hey hey and welcome! Can't wait to see your saber all finished. :cool:

Isidore
01-10-2011, 06:45 PM
so cool. you are welcome.:o