PDA

View Full Version : Reporting Spammers - please read

Lord Maul
01-05-2011, 12:03 PM
Hey everyone, if you see a spambot you don't need to report it. The Council gets all of them, we try to read every post. I got on my computer today with 58 emails notifying me of a spammer.

Thanks
LM

Skottsaber
01-05-2011, 12:15 PM
Is anything being done to reduce the amount of spammers on the forum?
We've had an outrageous number of spam posts in the last few days.

Jedi-Loreen
01-05-2011, 12:35 PM
It especially doesn't need to be reported more than once if the same SPAMbot posted more than one thread, or post. We'll try to make sure we get all of them. ;)

Invisas1979
01-05-2011, 12:54 PM
Hey everyone, if you see a spambot you don't need to report it. The Council gets all of them, we try to read every post. I got on my computer today with 58 emails notifying me of a spammer.

Thanks
LM

Are you sure the notifications weren't spam....

grayven
01-05-2011, 12:55 PM
You guys get all worked up over a few peps that just happen to like one of the most delicious caned meats available for human consumption. Please tell me exactly how us "Spammers" are effecting your lives. Just because we have a million and one recipes for cooking the greatest innovation since the wheel and can store our precious meat for decades to come, that does not give you the right to be hating on us. Just wait until 2013, all you haters will be begging, yes I said begging for just a bit of our Spam. And all I will say is "I say good day to you, now be on your way".
+1 for spam.

Silver Serpent
01-05-2011, 01:05 PM
It has been reported that Hawaii has the highest per capita consumption of Spam in the the world. You're from Hawaii, aren't you grayven?

grayven
01-05-2011, 02:14 PM
http://www.trippyfood.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/11-Spam-03.jpg

Do I look Hawain? LOL
Maybe I should move there to get away from all the Spam haters. :)

ARKM
01-05-2011, 04:15 PM
http://www.trippyfood.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/11-Spam-03.jpg

Do I look Hawain? LOL
Maybe I should move there to get away from all the Spam haters. :)

Ahhh! Spam golem! Kill it! Kill it with fire!

IG-88
01-05-2011, 04:20 PM
Ahhh! Spam golem! Killt it! Kill it with fire!

Hahahah. Wow, this thread got jacked quickly.

Loachri MacTalabh
01-05-2011, 05:28 PM
You guys get all worked up over a few peps that just happen to like one of the most delicious caned meats available for human consumption. Please tell me exactly how us "Spammers" are effecting your lives. Just because we have a million and one recipes for cooking the greatest innovation since the wheel and can store our precious meat for decades to come, that does not give you the right to be hating on us. Just wait until 2013, all you haters will be begging, yes I said begging for just a bit of our Spam. And all I will say is "I say good day to you, now be on your way".
+1 for spam.
In no WAY, SHAPE, or FORM is SPAM food, That stuff was meant for the army during WWII. It should have stayed there, sure taste like it.

Hahahah. Wow, this thread got jacked quickly.

IG-88 is right though. Lets get back on topic.