PDA

View Full Version : Hello saberbuilders.

LES
12-29-2010, 07:13 AM
So I just joined the forum, and thought I`d pop in an d greet You all!!

I`ve been reading up on your post and tutorials for a couple of months and have to say I`m mighty impressed whit the quality an amount of information You have collected her.

This said, I`ve desighted to build a saber or two, or four, well one to start with. I`ll be posting a thread in the general hiltbuilding section, I have a couple of questions concerning som difrent parts, that i have been unable to find conclusive answers to, so I hope you can answer them for me.

I would also like to say that the saber builds posted in the galeries are looking insanely good!!!

Azmaria Dei
12-29-2010, 07:17 AM
welcome! thanks for reading and i look forward to both your questions and your builds! ^_^

LES
12-29-2010, 07:35 AM
Thank You!

cardcollector
12-29-2010, 07:37 AM
Welcome! Glad to see youve been doing your homework. Enjoy your stay. :)

dgdve
12-30-2010, 05:25 AM
Welcome, thats awesome you've been reading thats the best thing you can do before you actually begin to plan your build. If you need some things explained or just have short questions post them in the chat/shoutbox, everyone here is very helpful and friendly

(you must wait 2 weeks before you can post in the chat/shoutbox) but after that I'll see ya there!