PDA

View Full Version : new mhs sleeves???

th hunter
12-16-2010, 03:01 PM
hi i couldnt find nething about when the new sleeves will be in (however im sure there is a thread about it ) neways ne one know when they will be in?

iamdrake
12-16-2010, 04:17 PM
To quote Tim from another post:

"I am sorry guys but this is just too much of a pain to keep up with. I have to deal with many suppliers and my crystal ball does not work as well as it should.

If a part is out of stock but still listed in the store then we are planning on restocking it. The part obviously sold and so it would be to my benefit to restock it as soon as possible so I can sell more of them.

So in short the answer to "when is ***** going to be in stock" is, as soon as possible.

We are working to make it so we do not run out as fast but it will take a bit to get caught up enough to do so. Please bear with us..."

The post is here: http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com/showthread.php?8084-Please-no-more-store-stock-questions

The title of it is "Please no more stock questions"

Located in the same area as you asked this question....

Skottsaber
12-16-2010, 04:26 PM
If a part is out of stock but still listed in the store then we are planning on restocking it.

That, with the exception of the Ultrasound 2.5 ;)

th hunter
12-16-2010, 05:56 PM
haha woops my bad sorry

Crystal Chambers
12-16-2010, 06:30 PM
While there may not be an ETA as of yet, IIRC Tim said that he had them made custom and was looking for a higher quality source with a better finish, so it should be worth the wait.

equinox13
12-16-2010, 07:46 PM
i also remember him saying that he expected some in soon (i assume samples for testing etc...) a week or two ago. either way, i'm pinning my hopes on a full restock of everything on sometime in January.

Lord Dottore Matto
12-17-2010, 12:37 AM
That, with the exception of the Ultrasound 2.5 ;)

That is a placeholder. Remeber, a sondboard is forthcoming...soon-ish :lol:

equinox13
12-17-2010, 01:22 AM
That is a placeholder. Remeber, a sondboard is forthcoming...soon-ish :lol:

which i have also pinned my hopes of on January. ^_^

iamdrake
12-17-2010, 10:21 AM
And just like that they are in stock again.

Skottsaber
12-17-2010, 10:26 AM
This is the same thing that happened with the stands!
Epic!