PDA

View Full Version : Need Help With Parts For My Malgus Lightsaber

Vagabond
12-12-2010, 01:39 PM
Hello everyone, I went through the store on the front page trying to find the best parts to build my lightsaber with but I am coming up blank on a lot of the parts needed to build the saber. I would also be willing to pay to have the lightsaber made by someone who works with a metal lathe. The blades on the sides of the lightsaber I am planning to do that myself by adding foamboard to the sides then making them look like they have a sharp edge by using a dremel. So would someone be able to help with with a parts list of what I would need to build this or would someone know a person I can talk to about having this custom done?
http://i52.tinypic.com/2j27nu0.jpg

cardcollector
12-12-2010, 03:39 PM
I don't think you will get a lot of help on this one given the... blades on the weapon. Lawsuits ya know...

However- I think you could make it- look up powdercoating and accent LEDs...

Jay-gon Jinn
12-12-2010, 04:54 PM
Hello everyone, I went through the store on the front page trying to find the best parts to build my lightsaber with but I am coming up blank on a lot of the parts needed to build the saber. I would also be willing to pay to have the lightsaber made by someone who works with a metal lathe.
Sorry, but asking to pay for some one to machine a hilt for you on these forums is prohibited.

Sunrider
12-12-2010, 05:19 PM
I know... Home Depot has small shovels. Grab one & go to town with your dremel. :)

(3PO voice) How typical... Another sith lord with a breathing apperatus.

Sorry but the big metal blades makes me laugh. How would you...... Why would you...... Meh

Skottsaber
12-13-2010, 01:59 AM
You never know when you might be out killing Republic soldiers and forget a smart charger, Sunrider ;)

xl97
12-14-2010, 09:03 AM
Looks like an 'overloard' with your 'foam' blades on it.

http://www.fx-sabers.com/forum/index.php?topic=5909.0

Jedi-Loreen
12-14-2010, 01:07 PM
Looks a bit like it.