PDA

View Full Version : Anyone still have the colored PolyC?

RoqueSaber
12-02-2010, 05:08 PM
Hey everyone,

I recently found the colored polyc and am really bummed that it all appears to be gone, though I could have sworn that more than "Solid Silver" was in stock several months ago when I found this site... Anyway, is there any place you can buy these anymore, or was TCSS the only place they were ever sold? Or does anyone have extra they would sell (Black in particular)? :p

P.S. Sorry if this is breaking the whole "don't talk about other products on Tim's website" rule, since it is an out-of-production product.

RevengeoftheSeth
12-02-2010, 07:35 PM
Tim said he wasn't going to stock anymore of the colored tubing, IIRC. Once the last of it has sold out, then that is it.

RoqueSaber
12-02-2010, 09:46 PM
Indeed. What I'm asking is if anyone bought extra tubing that they will sell, or if any other sites have ever sold the same kind of thing.

cardcollector
12-02-2010, 11:24 PM
Sorry dude, but what you are asking is against the forum rules. No sales or trades here.

With a little googling I bet you can find what you are looking for, trust me- it is available...

dgdve
12-03-2010, 05:12 AM
Sorry dude, but what you are asking is against the forum rules. No sales or trades here.

With a little googling I bet you can find what you are looking for, trust me- it is available...

go post on Fx-sabers.com/ forums.. You'll see Tcss is listed there as well(So I'd assume its ok to say this) they allow buying/selling/posting regarding ALL the saber business's and all the smiths here are there as well(It's the reason I only come here.. I'm not into the drama.. but you will find colored polyC if you really go look for it)