PDA

View Full Version : Claw emitter?

scaarmor
12-06-2005, 10:01 AM
Hello to all! I was looking to get a 3 clawed type emitter for my new led kits coming however Tim informed me that the one I was looking at was made for a 3/4" blade not 1" which is what I have coming. I asked him a second ago if it could be drilled for a 1" but looking at it again I doubt it can as it looks machined with small tolerances.

Has anyone built one before, or knows how to build one, out of parts I can find?

Thank you,
Cain

Darth Vengus
12-06-2005, 10:25 AM
<font face="Book Antiqua"><font size="2"><font color="red">Can you get the maker of these claw emitters to custom one for you at the size you need (1 inch)?

Vengus</font id="red"></font id="size2"></font id="Book Antiqua">

"That which does not kill us makes us stronger, faster and more deadly than before. Go and seek death, my Apprentice." - Vengus, Sith Lord

scaarmor
12-06-2005, 11:10 AM
I tried to email them quite awhile ago to get the inner dia. of the emitter hole and still no reply. That combined with the fact that I would really like to make them from scratch, if nothing else, just to say I made them. Also to partially save on cost where I can.

Cain

ntyatecafe
12-06-2005, 01:13 PM
I don't know if they will or not, but you could always email and ask the guys at RandomSabers. Some of their hilts have the claw emitter, but I don't know if they will be willing to just machine a part instead of the whole thing for you... doesn't hurt to ask though.