PDA

View Full Version : Stepping out from behind the curtain.

mps
11-10-2010, 06:18 PM
Hello there--

I've been reading these forums for a while now. I have already built my first saber a few months ago.
Now I finally worked up the nerve to join. Its unbelievable, after months of looking a reading realizing that the saber building world is vast. Its just too big not to be a part of it.
So, here I am.

Crystal Chambers
11-10-2010, 06:27 PM
I totally agree...I only wanted to do one build at first with no interest in anything else but there's so many cool people here with great ideas and inspiring projects. Plus I can't stop the new build ideas so it appears I'm here to stay. From one saber part to another Welcome Modular Pommel System!:D

Now let's see that saber!

mps
11-10-2010, 06:45 PM
Haha Nice. I suppose that works too...Yeah, I was so excited to get the first one done...Just an easy one, basic MHS parts with a bit of powder coating and a simple LED set up....
3 weeks after all that, I ordered a Vader MR sound board and wired it all up......I'm constantly planning out new ones, thinking about what I am going to put into or on it. Thinking, Oh God I need more tools and money!!
So unfortunately, my next one will be a slow process. I may have to order one thing at a time (hope not)...

In short..

I'm Hooked!

Crystal Chambers
11-10-2010, 06:53 PM
Having one complete does make taking your time easier on the next one.

Oh and another Canadian...Represent!

mps
11-10-2010, 06:59 PM
Represent! Oh yeah..another Canadian! Right on...ID put a picture up but I dont know how...I'm not the greatest with computers......:confused:

Lord Dottore Matto
11-10-2010, 11:28 PM
Welcome man.:D

ecko
11-11-2010, 07:21 AM
Yeah more Canuckle-heads. And in Ontario no less, where abouts?

mps
11-11-2010, 03:03 PM
I am originally from Windsor, Ontario.....I moved to Thunder Bay a few years ago for school and here I remain for he time being...

ecko
11-11-2010, 04:24 PM
Cool.
My dad went to University in Windsor. I think we have family in Thunder Bay. I know my care giver is from there.
We are all in Ottawa now.
Welcome to the Forums. Good to have more Ontario representation!

Obi-Dar Ke-Gnomie
11-11-2010, 10:28 PM
Hey, you finally made it! I got your message that you signed up.

Welcome!

Let's see some pictures of your first saber!