PDA

View Full Version : Seran's New plan

Enzerumo
09-17-2010, 03:30 PM
OK new plan the US2.5 i bought got fried in transit so that sucks any way here's the new plan white P4, Asajj fx soundboard, recharge port ,AAA 1000mAh NiMH Rechargeable battery, 4AAA battery pack, Latching red illuminated switch and speaker. can someone give me a possible wiring diagram and is it possible to wire 2 speakers to a MR board?

RevengeoftheSeth
09-17-2010, 08:29 PM
OK, new plan. The US2.5 I bought got fried in transit, so that sucks. Anyway, here's the new plan: white P4, Asajj fx soundboard, recharge port, AAA 1000mAh NiMH Rechargeable battery, 4AAA battery pack, latching red illuminated switch and speaker. Can someone give me a possible wiring diagram, and is it possible to wire 2 speakers to a MR board?

New! Improved! Now, complete with punctuation! ;) :D

To answer your question about the speakers, yes it is possible. However, be concious of how you wire them. Wiring them in series, I believe, will increase the impedence of the speakers to 16 ohms. Wiring them in parallel will decrease the impedance of the speakers and you will end up at 4 ohms.

I believe wiring in series/parallel will keep it at 8 ohms. You can accomplish this by running one wire from the board + side (one to speaker A's + terminal) and one wires from the board - side (one to speaker B's - terminal). You then run a wire from the positive of speaker B to the negative of speaker A.

The rest, someone else will have to do. I don't have anything except MS Paint to draw up a diagram and I hate using MS Paint.

Enzerumo
09-19-2010, 12:04 PM
OK wiring check time see if this works if it does woohoo also is there someone I can pay to do the wiring for me sadly I have carpal tunnel so I can't solder in close proximity it looks like a seismograph and I don't want to screw up my Asajj soundboard

p.s. I don't care about punctuation and grammar so DON'T complain.

EDIT: Switch will be wired once Shadar Al'Niende is done with his experiment.

Skottsaber
09-19-2010, 12:16 PM
You have your speakers wired in series. You want them in paralell (pos to pos, neg to neg).

cardcollector
09-19-2010, 01:03 PM
also is there someone I can pay to do the wiring

Commisions are not allowed to be discussed here on TCSS. There is a store attached to this forum.
You can read the guidlines here. http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com/showthread.php?t=7360

I know you don't care about puncutation, however, if you want your questions to be answered with respect, and you want us to answer them quickly, you need to use good puncuation.

Many of these threads are used as an encyclopedia, the more coherent thoughts, and sentences are put together, the easier it is for others to find and use information.

Just keep that in mind.;)

Jedi-Loreen
09-19-2010, 02:54 PM

Why not? You should. It's how you are presenting yourself to the world, when you are on a message forum.

We care, which is why we complain. ;)

It also makes your post easier to read, so we can understand better, and more quickly, how to help you.

Shadar Al'Niende
09-19-2010, 08:59 PM
Experiment over. de-solder the sswitch from the board and use pad 2 and 3. find my thread for more info. if you cannot,
i will link it here later. :)

*Edit* Nevermind here it is: http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com/showthread.php?t=11557 read and be edified ;)