PDA

View Full Version : New sith custom saber

narod
09-12-2010, 11:30 PM
Well here it is my pride enjoy saber. I dont have any electronic in it yet. well to tell you the truth i don't have electronics in any of my sabers i am still kinda new at making sabers and dont trust my self with doing the electrical stuff yet and plus all the sabers i make are for display i dont play jedi or anything but i do wanna try and stick some at some point. well this saber was made out of molding epoxy over a 1 1/2 inch tube left room for the electrical it has a power button and a removable pommel so that u can do the kit there is also a cover tec which doubles as a holding screw that keeps the pommel on so i am sure by looking at all the pics you can figure out whos saber it is LOL

Rafalema
09-13-2010, 05:47 AM
WOW this is great!

It looks awesome, and it works too!

Sweet saber. Now all you've got to do is light it up! :cool:

dj2rbo
09-13-2010, 09:24 AM
Ebay hey hey

narod
09-13-2010, 12:37 PM
Nope but i did copy the saber made by nocturnarmory :( ( i can`t see spending anything over $50 for a saber if i can afford it i can just make it) so far so good

cannibal869
09-13-2010, 12:41 PM
Hey that's some good work there!!
The electronics stuff actually isn't all that bad once you get used to it. You'll get there...

It's just a little nerve wracking the first couple of times, but the satisfaction to finally have a piece all put together and working makes the hours of work worth it.

-C

RevengeoftheSeth
09-13-2010, 03:47 PM
Was that up at FX-Sabers? I know I have seen that somewhere before. I'm not really sure who nocturnarmory is, but it still looks cool.

narod
09-13-2010, 04:21 PM
the original might have been i made mine ( copied ) from the original that was made at nocturne armory he makes some real real nice stuff
i have some pics of the others i have just got to figure out how the heck to post my photo bucket album on a forum post lol