View Full Version : My first sabers part list

unterklingen
09-12-2010, 07:34 AM
seoul p4 kit (blue)
hilt style 4 w/guarded switch hole.
ribbed grooved choke combo
pommel style 3 v2
blade holder style ten
momentary blue guarded switch(is that the right one for sound?)
corbin style battle blade ( 30 in.)
black o-rings (4)
3/4 D-ring
MHS speaker and battery holder
some powder coating (for looks)
mps style 1 insert and
an MPS clip

Sidd
09-12-2010, 07:48 AM
You dont have any kind of sound card listed, but you do have the speaker listed.

are you putting sound in your saber?

RevengeoftheSeth
09-12-2010, 08:42 AM
Just make sure when you buy your P4 kit that you get the right resistor for your battery setup and LED. The Red P4s require a different resistor than White, Green and Blue with the same battery setup.

What sound option are you going with? Because you may need extra components (or fewer) depending on what you get.

unterklingen
09-12-2010, 09:13 AM
actually, i haven't found myself a soundboard yet, im trying to but, i cant seem to find a MR jedi soundboard anywhere on the net.:confused:

and do i need to buy a clash and swing sensor seperatly or are those features downloadable onto a card?
?

RevengeoftheSeth
09-12-2010, 09:30 AM
They are actual parts soldered (or wired) to the sound board. They usually come with the board.

If you don't wire up your saber with a board right away, you may want a latching switch in the mean time.

Skottsaber
09-12-2010, 09:45 AM
Even if you use the MR Jedi board, you will need a latching switch.

unterklingen
09-12-2010, 12:32 PM
ok thanks for the help guys.:p

and also, (i know i keep asking questions but i couldn't find this anywhere)

where can i find a sound board for my lightsaber? iv looked everywhere and have had no luck with it at all.

Arkhan
09-12-2010, 06:51 PM
If I were looking for an MR/Hasbro FX board, I'd start with Ebay, or the fx-sabers.com/forum "for sale" section