PDA

View Full Version : Parts

narod
09-08-2010, 05:09 PM
Hi Guys i was just wondering I buy my parts from CSS but some of the blade holders i get while nice are a little off the mark. so i started to barter services with a Machine shop( i do computer work for there company he makes me parts) which seems to work out. after watching him Auto cad the drawing then send it to CAD CAM for the machine to make. i found out that the costly part is in the drawing of the parts not so much the making. So far i have had him make me the following.
1) Darth Vader Emitter ( or anikin EP2 ) it silver so eh could use it for both
2) Obi wan emitter to scale.
3) Mara Jade emitter and grips to scale of the ones made by ICONS i think i could be wrong.
4) Luke sky walker V2 middle peice with the groves,
5) MKK radiator for the Obi wan
7) the sink handle used in the Obi Won that one cost a lot because he had to go and find me an original which was kinda hard because the company stop making them in the 70z but low and behold he got me one.
and how. at this point he gave me copies of all the CAD and CAD CAM drawings do u think If i was to give a copy to the owner of the store he could use them to makes the parts for every one else out there that would want the scale parts. that he could make to fit the MHS hilts and such

Strydur
09-09-2010, 08:07 AM
I don't really like what was being discussed in the reply's. Feel free to post pics as requested but lets stop the discussion at that.