PDA

View Full Version : Parksabers Hyperbright Phase Blade Question

Concord
08-31-2010, 06:45 AM
Does anyone have one of the newer Hyper Bright Phase Blades from Parksabers? I have been trying to find brightness info on these blades, but could only find the original phase blades. How do these newer parks blades stack up against the other LED blades types, like Force FX, makoto, luxeon etc. I'd like to know as much as possible about these things before I shell out a weeks worth of pay for one...

Thanks to anyone who can help me out!

RevengeoftheSeth
08-31-2010, 07:00 AM
Probably wouldn't talk about that here. Try fx-sabers.com. This website is attached to a store and your post is about a company in direct competition with TCSS.

Rafalema
08-31-2010, 07:02 AM
Well, they are about as bright as a Lux V in my opinion, but they are more even.
Personally I'd never buy a parks, due to some ridicolous prices, bad battery setup, and they take ages to build.

RevengeoftheSeth
08-31-2010, 08:40 AM
Aside from my own advice not to post about Park here, I will say that they are rediculously overpriced and they use a lot of 'buzz terms' to make it sound better than it is. It's nothing more than an LED strip. They don't even put sound in their sabers.

Concord
08-31-2010, 10:23 AM
Sorry for posting this here, since its related to parks sabers...

Skottsaber
08-31-2010, 11:14 AM
Guys, guys. Calm down.
Personally I love my Arc-Wave (stock atm waiting for upgrade).
Maybe not the most inflexible blade, or the strongest, but otherwise the hilts are really nice quality and the attention to detail is also brilliant.

On the blades, I think mine is not a hyperbright, but it is very decent. You will not be dissapointed with the hyperbright if it is even a little brighter than the standard.

RevengeoftheSeth
08-31-2010, 11:54 AM
No one's freaking out.

Just trying to stay within the bounds of the forum rules, thats all.

Shadar Al'Niende
08-31-2010, 09:08 PM
I think his "calm down" comment was in regards to the negative hype on the parksabers.

As to the OP, FX saber forums is a good place to get all the info you will ever need, hop over there and ask around. :)