PDA

View Full Version : Hello, My first Sabers and introduction to the forum

Arc_Trooper
08-24-2010, 11:29 PM
!!!!!!!!!!!!!

galen marek
08-25-2010, 12:19 PM
Those are very nice sabers! the first one is very unique with the blade holder, Very impressive :D

RevengeoftheSeth
08-25-2010, 12:38 PM
I love the BYB style saber with the unique emitter. Those are so cool.

Jedi-Loreen
08-25-2010, 12:39 PM
Not so unique, just a little changed from the original design.

Apparently, you're not familiar with the website called "Lightsabers from the Big Yellow Box."

RevengeoftheSeth
08-25-2010, 12:47 PM
Not so unique, just a little changed from the original design.

Apparently, you're not familiar with the website called "Lightsabers from the Big Yellow Box."

You didn't see that I put the initials BYB in my post, goofy.

And by unique, I mean that it's different from most sabers that you see (unique to that style of BYB saber).

Jedi-Loreen
08-25-2010, 01:30 PM
No, I didn't see it, because I was typing when you posted. Look at the post times.

Dork. ;)

For people not familiar, they don't know what BYB is, anyway, which is why I typed the whole thing out.

I wasn't even addressing you with my "unique" comment, I was addressing galen's post, because I hadn't even seen yours.

RevengeoftheSeth
08-25-2010, 04:46 PM
No, I didn't see it, because I was typing when you posted. Look at the post times.

Dork. ;)

For people not familiar, they don't know what BYB is, anyway, which is why I typed the whole thing out.

I wasn't even addressing you with my "unique" comment, I was addressing galen's post, because I hadn't even seen yours.

My apologies, then. Usually you quote people when you are talking to them.

Jedi-Loreen
08-26-2010, 04:57 AM
I don't usually quote someone when I'm replying to the post right above mine and it seems obvious which post I'm replying too.

But you had to go and mess me up be posting before me while I was typing. :p

I usually find it annoying when someone quotes the post right above them when they are replying to it when it's obvious, especially when there are photos in it. It's unnecessary and takes up too much space on the page and takes it longer to load.

I quote a post when my reply is 2 or more posts below it, or when it might not be obvious which one I'm replying to.

RevengeoftheSeth
08-26-2010, 09:16 AM
I'm glad I could foil your plans for thread domination! ;)

I usually edit my quotes to only show the information I am actually replying to. Sometimes I do forget, though.

galen marek
08-26-2010, 09:28 AM
JUST LET ME COMPLIMENT THE GUY DAMMIT!:p

Lord Corsair
08-26-2010, 09:42 AM
I got my first taste of custom sabers at BYB :-p
sweet!