PDA

View Full Version : Visitor Messages

RevengeoftheSeth
08-09-2010, 09:58 AM
I see that one must be a member of the forums for 15 days in order to send and receive PMs. I was curious about Visitor Messages and how that system works? I recently received a visitor message that I would like to reply to but am unsure how to do so. If someone could point me in the right direction I would appreciate it. The search function provided no help (found too many results unpertaining to what I am looking for).

Jedi-Loreen
08-09-2010, 10:15 AM
I'd go reply on that person's page. If you reply on your own page, they may not see it.

Lord Maul
08-09-2010, 11:37 AM
When you are under the post limit, you can't even put up a visitor message. You just have to wait it out for a bit and then you can reply when you are over the limit

Shadar Al'Niende
08-09-2010, 11:42 AM
When you are under the post limit, you can't even put up a visitor message. You just have to wait it out for a bit and then you can reply when you are over the limit

Or the date limit.. which is what I am sure he meant ;)

RevengeoftheSeth
08-09-2010, 12:08 PM
Ok, so the same limits apply to PMs as they do visitor messages, good to know.

Thanks for the assistance, all!

Ronan
08-09-2010, 08:22 PM
Ah that explains why i can't PM the individuals i'm trying to contact...

Frustrating, but hopefully they see my message in the thread...

Jedi-Loreen
08-09-2010, 08:24 PM
Do "they" know who they are?

RevengeoftheSeth
08-09-2010, 08:26 PM

They whisper dark things in my ear and tell me to do bad things.

I think it's time to consult Master Yoda...

Ronan
08-09-2010, 10:25 PM

Probably not, since i can't PM them :D

Trying to reach Matt Thorn and Crystal Chambers.

They whisper dark things in my ear and tell me to do bad things.

I think it's time to consult Master Yoda...

See, i told the officer that... but he just glared at me... :(

Crystal Chambers
08-10-2010, 05:58 AM
hehe...I know who I am!...muah ah ah..lol

We're both on frequently so no hurry. The time will pass quickly. It did for me.

Ronan
08-10-2010, 01:45 PM
hehe...I know who I am!...muah ah ah..lol

We're both on frequently so no hurry. The time will pass quickly. It did for me.

Hey Crystal Chambers, quick question. Can you tell me about the machinist shop and the PC shop in Halifax you mentioned? If it comes to it, i pefer sending parts to them in Halifax than my regular guy in NY (cheaper shipping, no custom fee, much quicker).

You can throw me an email at zerosystem00 at hotmail.com if you prefer :)

Jedi-Loreen
08-10-2010, 02:03 PM
She should probably email you and not post that in the open forums out of respect for Tim.

Ronan
08-10-2010, 02:35 PM
She should probably email you and not post that in the open forums out of respect for Tim.

Agreed that's why i posted my email :)

As soon i receive the information i will delete my e-mail (not to keen in having it on a forum like hehe).

Don't need any more Sith in my email box:p