PDA

View Full Version : The Introduction

Zakk Metal
07-29-2010, 08:24 PM
Hello Everyone,

My name is Zakk, and realized there was a God the day I found this site.

The 6 year old version of me can not wait to get my first saber built. Literally. I've been jittery for the last month or two in anticipation!

I've been doing my homework, as I noticed (quickly) that noobs get the cans handed to them fairly quickly....everyone wants a quick answer I guess.

Anyway, I want to thank everyone here, because I've learned a lot about something that has only been a dream of mine for 20 some years.

Darth Lancasterrus
07-29-2010, 08:37 PM
:?:hey i just joined and i want to start building some lightsabers.

FenderBender
07-29-2010, 08:44 PM
Hello Everyone,

My name is Zakk, and realized there was a God the day I found this site.

The 6 year old version of me can not wait to get my first saber built. Literally. I've been jittery for the last month or two in anticipation!

I've been doing my homework, as I noticed (quickly) that noobs get the cans handed to them fairly quickly....everyone wants a quick answer I guess.

Anyway, I want to thank everyone here, because I've learned a lot about something that has only been a dream of mine for 20 some years.

Welcome! Yes, doing your homework and "doing" is the way this hobby works. We DO help people, contrary to the popular "whiner baby" belief that all we do is yell at people. We just like you to search and try things on your own first, if you stumble, we'll catch you. We'll point and laugh after wards, but we'll help you:mrgreen:

Good luck, and get to building!

ecko
07-30-2010, 05:21 AM
Welcome Zakk,

Another Canucker, and from the easy coast no less.
People can at tell if you have searched for an answer first.
The search function here can be a little tricky, for instance it will not search for words 3 characters or less.

If after searching you have not found what you are looking for, ask. People are more than willing to help out.

Zakk Metal
07-30-2010, 06:15 PM
Thanks for the quick welcomes guys.

I will continue enjoying the forum for a long time methinks.

Yup, the Canukers are taking over! (\Sidious)

P.S. FenderBender : I've got a few of your videos downloaded because your sabers are great. Keep up the great work.

Obi-Dar Ke-Gnomie
07-30-2010, 09:24 PM
Yup, the Canukers are taking over! (\Sidious)

Yessss... My plan is coming together! Mwaaahaaahaaa!

LOL!

Welcome to Saberland, Zakk and D.Lanc. You'll find this to be a wonderfully addictive hobby.