cyan
2x 1.5 sink tube adapters
pommel style 8
blade holder 1
1.5 sink tube
6x footman loops
36" polycar tube-without the diffuser for now have to pick some up

still in the final process still need to work on color scheme and my grips
also am doing a crystal chamber in the pommel need better crystal than the plastic ones here at the store probably going to get some sort of crystal ..i think

Sunrider
07-14-2010, 02:19 PM
I'm having trouble with names to. In naming anything I don't thing I have ever said, That's it, the perfect name. :confused:

jin starkiller
07-14-2010, 02:26 PM
well i see everyone is naming their sabers here so i dont have a clue what to name it so i thought id get some opinions on what to name it ...saber......ok seriously though need the help with the name

Shadar Al'Niende
07-14-2010, 05:03 PM
Opulentia

Its latin, means:

riches, wealth, power, might, opulence, splendor

jin starkiller
07-15-2010, 11:37 AM
Opulentia

Its latin, means:

sounds as a good name as any since i don't have a clue what to name it

Obi-Ben
07-15-2010, 11:55 AM
Looks very nice! Now just clean the vaseline off your camera lens and take a picture with the lights on!

jin starkiller
07-15-2010, 12:04 PM
that was with the lights on during the day and shop with my camera phone will take some more and upload soon

here are some new pics with the lights on and with a old 3mp camera in the workshop

grip will be going on later and will be either brown suede or leather

Noyl Wendor
07-15-2010, 08:52 PM
Looks very cool. Better pics the second time around. Still I don't get what the nameing sabers thing is about. Not that I have anything against, I just figured the sabers name was who owned/built it.
You know Vader, Yoda, that sort.
I think I will name my next saber "will he break it down and rebuild it in less than a month to do the modifications he should have done the first time around correctly?"

Whbidari iltam tdt mhshdtftac, for short :)

Dark Jedi
07-15-2010, 11:39 PM
Live with it for a few weeks first and then think of a name

Shadar Al'Niende
07-16-2010, 06:46 AM
... Still I don't get what the nameing sabers thing is about. Not that I have anything against, I just figured the sabers name was who owned/built it.
You know Vader, Yoda, that sort....

If I may, i think that most of us would call our saber's just "our" sabers, but we don't build and use just one. We build and use 4,5,6 or even 1,985,623.5 like LDM :cool:

So because of this, and possibly inspired by this, we name the sabers not only to tell them apart but to give them meaning. Something that they are for, not just another "toy" Sabers have stories, sometimes the name has to do with our experience building it. It is a way to give each saber a soul if you will, a purpose... *shrug* that's why i do it...