PDA

View Full Version : Master Replicas LUKE ESB Sound Board

Darth Dastardly
07-03-2010, 04:07 AM
Hello there, please can anyone help me with this 2004 sound board, i cant find a thread on it here and it is definately different to the rest. I just need to find out which wires are the positive and negative power wires. Can anyone direct me on which are the battery wires on this board so i can connect them for testing purposses. There are five wires going to the power, Green (SP+ speaker i think), Brown (GND earth i think) Yellow (SP other speaker wire i reckon) Orange (VB no idea what this is) and Red (VA which is directly below the Orange). I have a feeling that the Red and Orange are to do with the power, but i need direction, i dont want to blow the board basically Thanks :) PHOTOS ATTACHED!

Lawrs1
07-03-2010, 05:41 AM
Hello, I have this exact same sound board, The green and yellow are for the speaker, the brown wire goes to the negative on your battery pack and both the red and orange, are for the positive

Darth Dastardly
07-03-2010, 07:17 AM
Hello, I have this exact same sound board, The green and yellow are for the speaker, the brown wire goes to the negative on your battery pack and both the red and orange, are for the positive

Lol, how lucky was that, your a star ;)
I might just be picking your brains a bit more yet if you dont mind that is :twisted:

Lawrs1
07-03-2010, 08:00 AM
No problem, glad I could help

Feight
10-17-2010, 02:27 PM
Hi,
Firstly I'm new, but have plenty of experience with reading forums and trawling for the info I want, but have failed to find exactly what I was looking for.

I've just bought one of these boards (luke ESB) identicle to the picture above, my question is which are the positive and negative LED wires?

Cheers

Stu

Lawrs1
10-17-2010, 02:32 PM
The Brown is the LED positive wire the rest of them are for the negative

Feight
10-17-2010, 02:48 PM
Cheers, very quick reply. :D

Ronan
01-08-2012, 07:55 PM
I'm not one to necro but i figured this would be better than starting a new thread and could potentialy help people that end up with this soundcard by mistake...

I'm trying to use this (i'm stuck with it, gotta use it) with a DPDT Latching AV Lighted switch. If needed i also have a Momentary AV switch.

My issue is the switch has 4 wires (grey, purple, blue and green). All the MR boards iv used before only had 2 wires.

Help :)

Lord Dottore Matto
01-08-2012, 10:54 PM
I haz diagramz (same as the Mace) :

http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll317/drdicarlo/Tutorials/Wiring%20Diagrams/MRmaceswitchwiring.jpg

Ronan
01-09-2012, 01:49 PM
Thank you!