PDA

View Full Version : I Wana Be A Real Jedi/Sith When I Grow Up

Darth Astronimus
06-16-2010, 12:48 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DS8OsKILj1I

Just click and watch EPIC!!! !:mrgreen:

Invisas1979
06-16-2010, 01:27 PM
Oh my god, that was just awesome. Roll on October.

Knighthammer
06-16-2010, 02:23 PM
Just pre-ordered it =)

Darth Astronimus
06-16-2010, 04:22 PM
I know, I wish that was a movie and not a video game!!:lol:

Darth Biff
06-16-2010, 07:26 PM
Greetings All,

Y'know, I beginning to think that Lucas Arts has some sort of isolation protocol in place to keep all of George Lucas' crazy outta the wing they keep their writers in...

I mean seriously; Jar Jar Binks? Midi-chlorians? An elected queen? A C-3PO that puns? Where the Hell were all these Lucas Arts guys when ol' George was going off his meds?

SIGH

To aim so high, and fall so short...:sad:

Darth Astronimus
06-16-2010, 07:36 PM
Well the worl is not perfect. Yes its disapointing but hay lets just ignor Jar Jar and read the book and play them back in our heads and make our own movie that wont make you want to jam out your eyes to try to forget what you just saw hahaha. It all comes down to money and deadlines now. ;)

Rafalema
06-16-2010, 11:27 PM
Awesome.

I think I will buy this game when it comes out, if only my PC can run it.. :rolleyes:

Matt Thorn
06-17-2010, 12:40 AM
There is a thread about this (http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com/showthread.php?t=10990) already
Judging from the time stamps, you've got it backwards, Rafalema.

I can't believe I never realized till I saw this trailer that Galen Marek is Sam Witwer. :rolleyes: Yeah, I'm pretty slow on the uptake, particularly when it comes to recognizing celebrities. (Hey, I've been living in Japan for 13 years and hardly ever turn on the TV. That's my excuse, and I'm sticking with it.)

Rafalema
06-17-2010, 12:43 AM
Oh..

I fail.

I just saw the other one first.

EDIT: Hey, wait, what time stamps? The first post ones? To me it says that both of these we're posted yesterday, the other one at like 6 pm or something and this one near 10 pm??

Darth Kehel
06-17-2010, 01:23 AM
I have the Force Unleashed Ultimate Sith Edition and im maybe going to buy this one just to see the story in it and experience the game.

But I have to say that both of these games are full of unnecessary force effects. Where did the original no special effect force powers (not including lightning) disapeared?

I wonder does this have and "good" and "evil" ending too what does people think? :)

cardcollector
06-17-2010, 06:23 AM
The Trailer is pretty neat. I wish someone would take the time to animate a whole movie like that!

Darth Astronimus
06-17-2010, 06:37 PM
If they did make any new star wars no more green screen unless needed. I wana see sets and real locations. No more cg Storm troopers, am sure there are alot of people willing to be troops you know haha:p. Oh and emotion whe ackters ack and talk hahaha.

EPIC!!!!!

Obi-Ben
06-20-2010, 05:40 PM
Either do a movie entirely in CG like this game trailer, or [almost] entirely in real life. But really, the next film (if it ever happens) will win or fail with the writing.

cardcollector
06-21-2010, 08:20 PM
Either do a movie entirely in CG like this game trailer, or [almost] entirely in real life. But really, the next film (if it ever happens) will win or fail with the writing.

Very true, no story= FAIL.

mihunai
06-22-2010, 06:30 AM
Very true, no story= FAIL.
I the case of the People vs. George Lucas,

Ladies and gentlemen, exhibit A:

http://movienewssa.files.wordpress.com/2009/12/star_wars_episode1.jpg

The People rest their case.

mTm