PDA

View Full Version : Question.

AEwizard
06-13-2010, 02:17 PM
I have a hilt done with sink tube. Now all i need is the pommel. Do you have any ideas how to attach a pommel.

Darth Nemesis
06-13-2010, 02:31 PM
AEwizard, a quick look around site provided me with these results, Tim sells tons of great items regarding sink tubes to MHS pieces/pommels. (With spoon in hand) Here ya go http://www.thecustomsabershop.com/Sink-Tube-Misc-C52.aspx depending on what size sink tube you are useing there are adapters that make them compatable with MHS parts includeing pommels.

Nineteen
06-13-2010, 02:38 PM
If you don't want to use an MHS pommel, simply use an end cap. It's cheaper and available from any hardware store in the plumbing section, or from your friendly neighborhood TCSS!

AEwizard
06-13-2010, 02:42 PM
Hi. Thanks.

Darth Nemesis
06-13-2010, 02:50 PM
If you don't want to use an MHS pommel, simply use an end cap. It's cheaper and available from any hardware store in the plumbing section, or from your friendly neighborhood TCSS!

Good call Nineteen! Is by far the easiest method. And for a saber builder on a budget, you can't go wrong.

Jedi-Loreen
06-14-2010, 04:56 PM
AE, please so some more reading and looking around the forums before asking such basic questions.

Heck, just look at pics in the Store. You could have answered your own question easily.

If more of the older members were still more active here, flame throwers would have already been deployed on you numerous times.

But it's at least partly because of too many people asking questions like this that they don't come here much anymore.

Which is a sad thing, IMO. Though lucky for you.

cardcollector
06-14-2010, 05:18 PM
AE, please so some more reading and looking around the forums before asking such basic questions.

Heck, just look at pics in the Store. You could have answered your own question easily.

If more of the older members were still more active here, flame throwers would have already been deployed on you numerous times.

But it's at least partly because of too many people asking questions like this that they don't come here much anymore.

Which is a sad thing, IMO. Though lucky for you.

Hear Hear!!!:cool:

Shadar Al'Niende
06-14-2010, 09:25 PM
Hear Hear!!!:cool:

I think that's "here here" :rolleyes:

Sunrider
06-14-2010, 09:43 PM
he he:p:p

cardcollector
06-15-2010, 05:51 AM
I think that's "here here" :rolleyes:

I was teasing J-lo with the grammar...:-P

Shadar Al'Niende
06-15-2010, 06:42 AM
I was teasing J-lo with the grammar...:-P

suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure ;):cool:

Jedi-Loreen
06-15-2010, 09:41 AM
And sometimes, I don't bite on people's bait. :p

Scars Unseen
06-15-2010, 07:01 PM
Actually, it's "Hear, hear," a contraction of "Hear him, hear him."

Shadar Al'Niende
06-15-2010, 09:52 PM
Actually, it's "Hear, hear," a contraction of "Hear him, hear him."

I stand corrected!

Hear, hear is an expression used as a short repeated form of hear him, hear him. It represents a listener's agreement with the point being made by a speaker.

It was originally an imperative for directing attention to speakers, and has since been used, according to the Oxford English Dictionary, as "the regular form of cheering in the House of Commons", with many purposes depending on the intonation of its user. Its use in Parliament is linked to the fact that applause is normally (though not always) forbidden in the chambers of the House of Commons and House of Lords.

It is often incorrectly spelled "here here", especially on websites and IM.

The phrase hear him, hear him! was used in Parliament since the late 1600s, and had been reduced to hear! or hear, hear! by the late 1700s. The verb hear had earlier been used in the King James Bible as a command for others to listen.

Other phrases have been derived from hear, hear, such as a hear, hear (a cheer), to hear-hear (to shout the expression), and hear-hearer (a person who does the same) (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hear,_hear)

Click on the Quote for the supporting article, where is suspect SU got his info from ;)