PDA

View Full Version : Blade Supplies

AEwizard
06-13-2010, 02:04 PM
Ignore THIS!

Vlad Doon
06-13-2010, 02:25 PM
What blade supplies do i need to make one. I dont want to buy a complete one.:confused:

Well, it really depends on what you want. IMHO, if it's mainly for dueling, go for a thick wall, if it's for display and brightness, a thin. Then inside you have several options. If you look for a full even color all over the blade, then maybe you'll need a diffuser, if you like the central core thing, then put in a double or quad wrap film over a poly-p transparent film. You'll need a mirror and a tip to finish your blade and that's all.
Nevertheless, I think it'd be better to read all the awesome tutorials and usefull comparisons pics on this forum, there are very skillfull people here, so the best advice I can give is learn from them and make your own opinion..

Peace

Rhyen Skytracker
06-13-2010, 02:33 PM
When you tell someone to IGNORE THIS you know that meant to pay close attention to this right. LOL That is like having a big red button that says "DO NOT PUSH" You know someone is gonna push it. lol

AEwizard
06-13-2010, 02:35 PM
I know. Everyone is going to push the big red button.;)

Vlad Doon
06-14-2010, 12:55 AM
When you tell someone to IGNORE THIS you know that meant to pay close attention to this right. LOL That is like having a big red button that says "DO NOT PUSH" You know someone is gonna push it. lol

Actually, I was writing a reply (and doing other things at the same moment, but started way before 11.09PM) and when I finished it, just pouuuf, the post desappears and instead there was the "don't pay attention" post. Besides, how could I have answered something about blade parts if the post would just have been "ignore this" ??? Not very logical, isn't it ? Next time it'll be wiser to close the thread ? I think it's not smart to be ironical with someone who tries to help. Well, bad luck for me.

Rhyen Skytracker
06-14-2010, 03:17 AM
The people who strart the thread can not delete it, only the moderators or administrator can. That is why all he could do was say ignore this.

Vlad Doon
06-14-2010, 08:26 AM
All right, I didn't know that point. Thanks for the info Rhyen, but that wasn't the reason of my last post, I just felt a little disappointed by the sarcastic answer. You can surely imagine when you help willingly and you receive such a comment. Well, don't pay attention, it's cool.:)

Peace

Jedi-Loreen
06-14-2010, 03:47 PM
AE, you're beginning to embarrass yourself by posting before reading, or thinking first. Not to mention wasting people's time when they start typing a response that you no longer want/need.

AEwizard
06-16-2010, 03:13 PM
im just a kid. I should be more careful sorry