PDA

View Full Version : new guys first attempt

LordValk
05-13-2010, 12:45 PM
Hey everyone, just finished my first saber with electronics thanks to all the great posts in the fourms here. the only thing that isnt quite done is the bottom of the pommel, but that will be done come pay day. anyway, heres some pics of the saber.

Vos Malek
05-14-2010, 06:29 PM
Hi LordValk and welcome to the forum! Nice first saber, now how about a little detail? We all love to hear what is hiding inside of the hilts! Type of led, sound yes/no..

Sunrider
05-14-2010, 08:25 PM
Nice first saber. Congrats.:cool: Looks like the blade may need diffuser.

LordValk
05-15-2010, 09:57 AM
thanks all. nothing spectacular with the electronics. i have a seoul electronic kit in it. 4AA battery holder, and resistor(i dont remember the ohm and wattage of it). as for the customization, i just ordered an extension piece for the handle(the double male with slots) that im going to put a crystal chamber in. im also going to be putting an emitter shroud over the end in order to hold the blade retention screw, and that will be custom formed to give it a better look. thanks again for the kind words, and as soon as i get the new parts and get them put together, ill post a few more pics.