PDA

View Full Version : First saber questions

Lumiis
03-31-2010, 06:36 PM
Hey guys,

First I wanted to say thanks for everything you've done with this community. So much information is available from everyone here.

I already have my hilt and the economy Hasbro (obi-wan 2009, $20) electronics. What I am wondering and can't seem to find anywhere is if this is all I need from TCSS: http://imgur.com/VFRl0.jpg

Thanks in advance,

Lumiis

Jay-gon Jinn
03-31-2010, 09:44 PM
The V3 speaker mount won't work with the battery pack in the LUx III kit....it is designed for the stick-type AA battery holder. You'll want the speaker mount v2 for the AAA holder.

Lumiis
04-02-2010, 07:07 AM
Thanks for the reply Jay-Gon, does everything else look right to you guys? I think i've got everything covered, but want to be sure before I order.

Jay-gon Jinn
04-02-2010, 09:05 AM
Looks like you have everything you'll need from TCSS....what are you using for a hilt? you may need to add the mounting bezel for the switch depending on what you're putting it into. Sinktubes are a bit too thin to mount that switch into by itself.

Lumiis
04-02-2010, 12:05 PM
I already bought a MHS hilt from TCSS, 2 chokes, 1' blade holder, 3" double female extension and pommel. (im at work, dont know the specific numbers of the parts).

Jay-gon Jinn
04-03-2010, 10:42 PM
No need for the bezel, then....it won't allow you to put the nut on the switch if you use one....the switch is too short for the bezel. You should have everything you need then.