PDA

View Full Version : MHS update

Jester
03-18-2010, 09:28 AM
As per suggested by xl97 I am making this thread. There are a few pieces missing from the MHS builder. Not being demanding or anything of the like, just trying to make sure things are up to date and trying to help. Missing parts are as fallows.

'old style' MPS #3 v1

'Mara Jade' grip section & the similar non-drilled sleeve

Tonfa parts [handle, adapter, and handle end caps]

illuminated antivandal switches and the bezel and box for them

new illuminated bubble strips and the box for them

I know the mara style grips are on the other builder but they are not quite to the correct size and demention.

Again just trying to help. If I missed anything please go ahead and add to the list.

TY

Jester

Rafalema
03-18-2010, 10:04 AM
Mace windu style blade holder

Sidd
03-18-2010, 12:04 PM
Who is going to be rendering the parts?

Tim is a very busy man

Jedi-Loreen
03-18-2010, 12:27 PM
Tim has never been the one to do the renders for the Builder.

From the other thread :rolleyes::

AH is usually the official 'renderer'..

but to make it easier for him (or anyone who wants to make these..)

someone should go back and see what is needed, mentioned..

summarize everything in an updated/current post on what parts are missing.

helping him get right to the point of what is needed. ;)

"AH" is ArkaiHalon. ;)

ArkaiHalon
03-19-2010, 08:22 AM
Tim has never been the one to do the renders for the Builder.

From the other thread :rolleyes::

"AH" is ArkaiHalon. ;)

Whoever that guy is, he's way behind. ya'd think his pc with all the render base files crashed, his wife had a baby, and they lost an income, and are starting a new family business or something. Sheeshe he's slow.

Ok, serisouly all of those things HAVE happened to me in the last month.
My apologies to everyone (espcially Tim) for falling so far behind in the renders. Several of the items mentioned have already been rendered.

cannibal869
03-19-2010, 09:25 AM
Whoever that guy is, he's way behind. ya'd think his pc with all the render base files crashed, his wife had a baby, and they lost an income, and are starting a new family business or something. Sheeshe he's slow.

Ok, serisouly all of those things HAVE happened to me in the last month.
My apologies to everyone (espcially Tim) for falling so far behind in the renders. Several of the items mentioned have already been rendered.

LOL... so how's being a new dad? Smell like baby powder yet?
You can always tell who the new parents are - cause they smell like baby powder, look all disheveled, have bags under their eyes, but most have this new "glow" of happiness about them ;)

sorry OT... back on target now -

xl97
03-19-2010, 09:35 AM
also my suggestion was to make a post IN THE ALREADY CREATED THREAD.. to keep things organized and centrally located?

Rafalema
03-19-2010, 10:44 AM
Oh and also the new Ribbed/Choke combo

xl97
03-19-2010, 11:33 AM
AH-

if you are too busy.. let me know..

I can do a round or two of renders..LOL..

half the ones in CSB I did.. so I know they work and look the same..

ArkaiHalon
03-20-2010, 06:12 AM
AH-

if you are too busy.. let me know..

I can do a round or two of renders..LOL..

half the ones in CSB I did.. so I know they work and look the same..

may take you up on that, but let me see if i can find the renders that are already done. I KNOW I have the new mara grips, the tonfa, av's and box, (bezel wont' be hard)

Sol Nexus
03-20-2010, 07:25 AM
Will the new ribbed/choke section be rendered?

xl97
03-20-2010, 05:46 PM
Im sure in time it will be..

Sairon
03-20-2010, 07:37 PM
I did it up in a few moments, however I think it's going to need to be re done as it seems the ribbs on the ribbchoke are different in size compared to the regular ribbed section. Thus in this one I have made the choke shorter to be acurate, to me it looks wrong but it may be correct. If anybody has mesurments of each part of the ribbchoke that would be beneficial to me.

http://i540.photobucket.com/albums/gg351/Sairon-/ribbnextcombo.jpg

Jay-gon Jinn
03-20-2010, 09:24 PM
may take you up on that, but let me see if i can find the renders that are already done. I KNOW I have the new mara grips, the tonfa, av's and box, (bezel wont' be hard)
for the AV switch bezel, couldn't you use a a modified CT wheel render? That was what the actual part was based on anyway.