PDA

View Full Version : The Old Republic TCSS "Guild"

farlander
03-11-2010, 08:48 PM
So I'm not sure if TOR will have anything directly related to the WoW concept of guilds, however, in other posts http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com/showthread.php?t=8246&page=17 many others have expressed interest in playing TOR when it comes out on PC. I am curious how many people here would be interested in signing up on the same server and make a TCSS guild?(Perhaps not in name, but just as a way to play with people you kind of already know)

Just a thought I wanted to throw out to the masses...

Shadar Al'Niende
03-12-2010, 02:52 PM
although i wont be playing...(can't stand pay per month games, please no comments :rolleyes:) I think this sounds like a cool idea, and if i DID play, would proudly be part of said guild...

JamoUp
03-12-2010, 10:24 PM
i am definitely playing. when server info gets released i'd be interested.

Jagahati
03-12-2010, 11:47 PM
Sorry, I'm already in a guild with the express purpose of waiting for TOR to be released.

Treadingwolf
03-13-2010, 09:18 AM
That sounds like a fun idea. Sign me up. :)

farlander
03-13-2010, 11:05 AM
Awesome! Thanks to everybody that's posted so far. Once info on release dates, servers, and guild-equivalents becomes available we'll kick things into gear.

ARKM
03-13-2010, 01:23 PM
Guild? No. I don't do guilds/supergroups. Same server so that we may see eachother online and possibly play mishes together? Heck yeah.

Guardianofwinds
04-03-2010, 05:04 PM
I'd totally be in for it. I'm already planning on buying it the minute they open the store doors(whenever that may be)

DJMoonbass
04-03-2010, 07:36 PM
when this games come out i will cease to have a life. but im afraid im going pure sith on my own quest... alone. i will rise my self above all other sith and become the greatest sith in the TOR universe!!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

but seriously thats my plan

E-relivent
04-03-2010, 08:48 PM
when this games come out i will cease to have a life. but im afraid im going pure sith on my own quest... alone. i will rise my self above all other sith and become the greatest sith in the TOR universe!!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

I guess that makes me the Jedi that will destroy you!

JamoUp
04-03-2010, 09:41 PM

Ha! while you are slowly playing by yourself, I will have teamed a Jedi, Sith, Bounty Hunter and probably a Smuggler to the highest level. You must not have read this week update... on the importance of community. Teaming FTW.