PDA

View Full Version : Wish to order from Turkey

Theoden
03-10-2010, 09:34 AM
Hi all :)

I am new to the forums and I want to ask a question about the estimated product delivery times to Turkey.

I really want to make some purchase from the site but first I wish to know more about the delivery details.

Is there anyone who made a purchase that lives in Turkey or any country nearby?

Cheers!

farlander
03-10-2010, 09:44 AM
Welcome to TCSS. Make sure to head over to the TCSS world map (http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com/vbgooglemapme.php) and post a pin. Doesn't look like anyone has posted one on it from Turkey, and the Euro guys are closest to you.

Theoden
03-10-2010, 11:44 AM
Welcome to TCSS. Make sure to head over to the TCSS world map (http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com/vbgooglemapme.php) and post a pin. Doesn't look like anyone has posted one on it from Turkey, and the Euro guys are closest to you.

pittapittae
03-10-2010, 12:20 PM
Well, it seems I'm the closest to you, but I didn't order anything yet... still learning and calculating and deciding and designing my saber...Lost of work!

Darth Biff
03-10-2010, 04:40 PM
Merhaba arkadaş,

Nice to have you join us. I see you're near Izmir. I have some family that live and are from there.

As a relatively new member here myself, I encourage you to read as much of the fourm threads as you can stand. There's treasure to be found in them.:)

Theoden
03-11-2010, 06:35 AM
Well, it seems I'm the closest to you, but I didn't order anything yet... still learning and calculating and deciding and designing my saber...Lost of work!

Yes we are the closest. I agree it's a lot of work to decide on exactly what to buy. Hope you'll get your saber soon :)

Theoden
03-11-2010, 06:36 AM
Merhaba arkadaş,

Nice to have you join us. I see you're near Izmir. I have some family that live and are from there.

As a relatively new member here myself, I encourage you to read as much of the fourm threads as you can stand. There's treasure to be found in them.:)

Merhaba,

I am glad to hear from someone who has a connection to İzmir. :)

Thanks, I am already reading a lot :)