PDA

View Full Version : Greetings Sabersmiths!

Charmaynard
02-03-2010, 10:07 AM
Hello all,

My name is Charmaynard, and I'm brand spankin' new to the Saber Scene.

My First saber plan is an MHS LED Saber, so I apologize in advance for any n00b questions I may throw at you. I'll be sure to read every thread and post that I can before I post said stupid questions.

MTFBWY,
Charmaynard

$tarkiller
02-03-2010, 10:31 AM
Welcome to the forums! Looks like you have everything planned out! Read read read until your eyes hurt so that you DON'T post dumb questions.

Charmaynard
02-03-2010, 01:30 PM
Thanks, I'll do my Best!

After all this looking, I'd love to see some examples of the "shimmer" people are posting about their blades. But, I don't think there's any video section on this site....

DJMoonbass
02-03-2010, 02:24 PM
got any noob questions that you dont want to post. feel free to PM me anytime. even with the noobiest of questions. ill help ya out.

also nice avatar. rabbittooth.

Jedi-Loreen
02-03-2010, 04:52 PM
I'll be sure to read every thread and post that I can before I post said stupid questions.

Too late. :rolleyes:

Your very first post was kind of a stupid and often asked question.

Now you have to make up for it. ;)

DJMoonbass
02-03-2010, 05:16 PM
lol. watch out for j lo she'll gitcha. ;):mrgreen:

Charmaynard
02-04-2010, 02:58 PM
Lol, Very True, J-lo. But, that was before I knew Better. Now that I'm at least in the process of washing the n00b off of me, I'd like to think I can contribute to the community some. Still working on my first saber, but I think I've finally tuned it to the way I want it. At least for now, lol.