PDA

View Full Version : Ok Dont Get Mad

Darth Astro
01-21-2010, 03:24 PM
Ok, It Is Me Darth Astronimus(AkA DA) But I Couldn't remember my email
OOOOR The Email I Used For The Profile. Sooooo Hi Am Back Ill Use This Profile From Now On And I Yha......Hi

Jedi-Loreen
01-21-2010, 03:32 PM
Geez, how many email accounts to you have? :roll:

Darth Astro
01-21-2010, 03:33 PM
Geez, how many email accounts to you have? :roll:

i dont know:confused: i only use two of them ha

Jedi-Loreen
01-21-2010, 03:43 PM
Then how could you not figure out which one you used? Obviously you didn't only use 2. Unless you're just really lazy.

Having to start a new account for that reason is kinda lame, IMO. :rolleyes:

Darth Astro
01-21-2010, 03:47 PM
Then how could you not figure out which one you used? Obviously you didn't only use 2. Unless you're just really lazy.

Having to start a new account for that reason is kinda lame, IMO. :rolleyes:

well i am lazy buuuuut the other two emails were saved on my old now dead computer thats why so i made a new one with an email i use to this day :mrgreen: and the othe email i use for work and myspace tehe :-D

Jedi-Loreen
01-21-2010, 04:55 PM
I still don't know how you forgot what your email addresses were.

Unless they were specific to your ISP and you now have a new one. I don't use my email from my ISP. I have Yahoo and Hotmail accounts.

Yes, I'm giving you crap, because it's fun. :p

Shadar Al'Niende
01-21-2010, 08:55 PM
sorry you forgot it, hope you wrote this one down ;)

Rhyen Skytracker
01-21-2010, 09:01 PM
I have 6 active accounts that I use daily and sometimes I forget which one I used for certain websites. So, I understand what you went through.

ArkaiHalon
01-22-2010, 08:05 AM
I have 6 active accounts that I use daily and sometimes I forget which one I used for certain websites. So, I understand what you went through.

As do I. I've got 7 myself, and all of them get used for different things. If I don't visit a site for a while, i tend to forget what's used where.

I have an excel spreadsheet with all of the sites i go to, what my user name is,a nd my password. The sheet itself is pw protected as well. If i ever forget that one , I'm in trouble.